- In the hostel, we often tend to waste a lot of water in search of hot water and at certain points, the water doesn’t come at all.
- Most of us tend to forget to drink water throughout the day. This makes us dehydrated and uneasy.
- Usually, there is no detector to tell us how much our laptop has charged and the charging light just goes off only when the charge is full.
HOW TO GO ABOUT IT:
1. Having a light sensor that senses the temperature of the water that is coming through the taps.
2. a water level sensor that tells you every hour how much water is there and you need to drink water often.
3. a meter that gives you reading outside the charger to tell how much has the laptop charged.